There’s a lot happening here at Fan TV – we just debuted Fan TV, but we didn’t stop there. At its core, Fan is a service aiming to simplify the way you discover, watch and share the movies and shows you love – on all the screens in your life. While Fan TV will bring the service to your living room, Fan for the web and iOS brings the service to the other screens in your life, as entertainment isn’t confined to a single room or screen. Fan is designed to inspire you across screens wherever you want to be entertained – at home or on-the-go.
Here’s what’s new on Fan for iOS and the Web:
- A Whole New Look: With these updates to the Web and iOS, we have completely re-imagined the look and layout of our discovery service. We redesigned the homepage to be centered around three pillars of video entertainment — Live TV, On Demand and In Theaters.
- Live TV Listings: Alongside all of the streaming services you love, now you can search for your favorite shows and movie listings on Live TV. This means your Fan WatchList will keep your entertainment life in one place, across every screen.
- Updated Activity Feed: We’ve given you more ways to discover shows and movies. You’ll find a constantly updated activity feed with your WatchList alerts, friends’ activities, trending lists and the latest entertainment news – all in one place.
- Watch with Friends: It’s now easier to discover your friends’ Fan lists and favorites, and share yours with them. Simply connect with your Facebook account to check out what your friends have recently liked or is most popular across all of your friends (even if they’re not Fan users yet).
- Trending Fan Lists: See what’s hot with experts and friends, as well as build and share your own Fan lists.
- Blazing fast search: Look through a million titles in an instant.
- Fan TV is Now Fan: Along with the streamlined entertainment discovery experience, we’re also streamlining the name of our service to “Fan.”
Give Fan a try and let us know what you think: http://www.fan.tv.